AM 110 is a water-proof coating agent, with a special formula for protecting buildings from leakages. Its elasticity effectively covers hairline cracks. Strong bonding, weather resistant with excellent covering ability.
STRONG AND WEATHER-PROOF. Acrylic based Waterproof Coating, strong bonding, withstands hydrolysis (degradation of water repelling base material) and climate changes.
FUNGUS AND MOSS-PROOF. Contains “Anti Microbes” giving maximum protection against fungus and moss growth.
High elasticity covers hairline cracks/multiple cracks forming on wall/finishing surface.
EXTERIOR PAINT. Ideal for use as exterior wall paint, resisting water seeping into the building. Available in various attractive colors.
Exterior and interior.
Walls and roofs.
Concrete roofs, asbestos, roof ridges and rooftiles.
1. APPLICATION STAGE
Clean the surface for application with AM 110.
Application on Walls :
- Apply first layer of AM 110 diluted with 5 - 10% water.
- Use a paint brush or roller.
- Leave the first layer to dry for about 3 hours.
- The apply a second layer of AM 110 without dilution.
Application at Roof Connections / Weak Areas / Cracked surfaces:
- Apply a first layer of AM 110 without dilution. Still in wet condition, apply AM 612 Reinforcing Mesh.
- Then apply again AM 110 over AM 612 to bond with the surface.
BULK DENSITY (KG/LTR)
Colored = 1,24 +/- 0,02
Transparant = 1,00 +/- 0,05
After 3 Hours
After 24 Hours
2 times Application = 2 - 2,5 m2 / kg
1 kg Bottle
4 kg Gallon
20 kg Pail
24 months in closed condition, dry location at room temperature.