PU FLOOR COATING
AM 180 is a two-component floor coating made from Polyurethane. It has excellent scratch resistance, strong adhesion, weather resistance, non-yellowing, easy to clean and durable.
- Hold scratches.
- Power is strong.
- Not yellowing.
- Does not absorb dirt.
- Natural stone.
1. PREPARATION STAGE
- The application field should be dry, clean and free of mold, mildew, oil, dust.
- The surface to be coated should be dry.
2. APPLICATION STAGE
- Pour 100 cc AM 180 Hardener into a canister containing 900 cc AM 180 Base, stirring until blended.
- Apply by using a solvent resistant roll or with a brush on the surface of the application area.
- To obtain optimum results, after the first coat is dried for approximately 3-4 hours or more, apply a second coat.
- Hardener is very reactive, will harden when reacted with water vapor in the air. The packaging should be tightly closed.
- The result of the base and hardener mix should be used up within 3 hours.
- The thickened mixture can not be used anymore.
- Based : 0,9301 +/- 0,01
- Hardener : 1,07 +/- 0,01
2 coatings = 6 - 7 m2 / liter set
Note: For porous rocks will be more porous
||Box 1 liter set
||36 months when stored in a closed state, dry place at room temperature.