EXTRA FLEXIBLE TILE ADHESIVE
Is a two-component tile adhesive containing Synthetic Latex – Styrene Acrylic, very flexible and water resistant, suitable for bonding tiles or natural stone on wood and iron.
- Extra flexible, withstand excessive vibration, movement and expanding of material.
- Highly recommended for laying tiles on wood or iron surfaces.
- Bonding ability is strong. Prevents tiles from exploding or popping up.
- Resistance to loosening caused by vibration, or effects from shrinking due to day. and-night temperature fluctuations. Water resistant and durable.
- Practical. Instant application formula, saves time and labour.
- Exterior and Interior.
- Dry and Wet.
- Floors and Walls.
Example: Elevator, kitchen, wooden table, iron stairs.
TYPES OF TILES
- Homogeneous Tiles (water absorbency < 0,5 %).
- Ceramic Tiles (water absorbency > 6%).
- Natural Stones.
- Marble (for floors and interior walls).
Wood and Iron.
1. PREPARATION STAGE
- Surface should be as flat as possible to ensure economic use of tile adhesive.
- Clean substrate of dust, paint, oil, fats and other dirts.
Notes: Tiles do not have to be soaked in water.
2. MIXING STAGE
- AM 37 liquid to AM 37 powder mixing ratio = 1 kg : 3 kg
- Pour AM 37 Liquid into mixing bucket.
- Add AM 37 Powder gradually, mixing with a cement paddle, then mix thoroughly with a mixer The well-mixed substance should be a paste.
- Leave for 5 minutes to allow full activation of the polymer and additive.
3. APPLICATION STAGE
- Mix again to a paste, then spread on the surface area using a cement paddle.
- Smoothen the paste at the application surface with a smooth edged trowel Spread a thin layer of paste.
- Using some pressure to ensure the paste fills the surface thoroughly.
- Apply a second layer of paste using a notched trowel at a 60 degree angle.
- Immediately lay the tiles on the wet paste, tapping with a rubber mallet to obtain good bondage.
- Clean excessive adhesive at the tile joints before it dries.
- After the tiles are laid, do not step on them for 24 hours, then proceed to grout the joint.
- Do not add other materials, such as cement, sand, water.
- The tiles do not have to be soaked in water beforehand, as this will alter the mixture composition.
- It is advised to prepare an amount of paste mixture just enough for 60 minutes application.
- Spread the adhesive to the substrate area tile by tile to prevent the adhesive from drying before all tiles are laid.
- For large tiles (60 x 60 cm) or tiles with uneven backs, spread adhesive also to the back of the tiles for optimum bonding.
- Application using a trowel will prevent air to be trapped between substrate and tiles, ensuring a perfect bond and prevent tiles from popping.
|BULK DENSITY (KG/LTR)
||1,6 +/- 0,1 (bulk density)
||1,00 +/- 0,02
||8 - 9 detik (NK 2 Cup)
||7,0 - 8,0
|PRODUCT QUALITY CONTROL
(27°C; 70% RH)
- Open Time: 20 minutes
- Pot Life: 60 minutes
- Ready to Traffic (Grouting Time): 24 hours after tiles are laid
- Full cure: 28 Days
|* TROWEL SIZE
||Tile Dimension (cm)
|TROWEL 4x4 mm
||30x30 - 40x40
|HALF CIRCLE TROWEL ø 20 mm
||> 60x60 cm
- 1 kg Jerigen
- 5 kg Jerigen
||12 months in closed condition, dry location at room temperature.