CONCRETE AND MORTAR JOINT STRENGTHENER
AM 76 is a Polyvinyl acetate (PVAc) mortar booster liquid that serves to unite old concrete with new concrete, adding to the plaster's adhesiveness on concrete or brick surfaces in dry areas.
- Strengthens the bonding of old with new concrete.
- Seals porous substrate surfaces.
- Add strength to mortar.
- Floors and Wall.
1. PREPARATION STAGE
- Application area should be dry, clean and free of oil, fats, old paint remains, dust or other dirts
- Earlier laid surfaces should be cleaned using steel brush
2. MIXING STAGE
For mixing ratio and instructions please refer to the specification table below.
3. APPLICATION STAGE
- The specification table shows application methods.
- It is recommended to spread AM 76 on the primer until saturated.
|BULK DENSITY (KG/LTR)
||1,02 +/- 0,02
||30 - 60 seconds NK 2 Cup
||6 - 7
- 1 Itr Jerigen
- 10 Itr Jerigen
- 200 Itr Drum
||12 months in closed condition, dry location at room temperature.
Premium Concrete and Mortar Joint Strengthener