AM 83 is a concrete powder floor hardener product ready to use to increase concrete surface hardness so that it has resistance to friction and impact.
- Concrete floor surface becomes denser and harder.
- Increases resistance to surface friction.
- Increases resistance to impact loads.
- Reduces absorption of impurities.
- Easy to clean.
- Exterior & Interior.
- Dry & Wet.
- Suitable for warehouse floors, workshops, garages, showrooms and parking.
1. PREPARATION STAGE
- Do casting the floor with the right cement ratio in accordance with the desired strength (minimum K250).
- Use the vibrator machine to compress the concrete as well as to get even strength and eliminate air cavities.
- Check and make sure the surface height of the floor is flat.
2. SOWING STAGE
- AM 83 is ready to be sprinkled on fresh concrete when the concrete surface when pressed using a thumb reaches 3-5 mm in depth.
- Sprinkle AM â€‹â€‹83 evenly onto the concrete surface.
- Sowing can be done manually (by hand) or using a mechanical sowing device.
- The sowing process should be done multiple times, not all at once.
3. RUBBING STAGE
- If all AM 83 sown on the concrete surface has been wet with concrete water, then the process of rubbing using a trowel machine can be done at a low speed.
4. SMOOTHING STAGE
- In the refinement stage, the trowel machine can be used with high speed.
- Rubbing should not change the flatness of the floor surface.
- Stop the trowel machine immediately if the desired smoothness has been obtained to avoid the blackish color.
|BULK DENSITY (KG/LTR)
||1,63 +/- 0,05 (bulk density)
(27°C; 70% RH)
- Foot Traffic: 1-2 days
- For light vehicle traffic: 7-10 days
- Fully Cured: 28 days
- Light duty : 3 kg/m2
- Medium duty : 5 kg/m2
- Heavy duty : 7 kg/m2
||25 Kg Sack
||12 months stored in a closed state, and stored in a dry place at room temperature.