PLASTER FINISH COAT
AM 88 is instant mortar that can be applied over the surface of plaster to get smooth and flat surface of the wall. Can be used for interior and exterior use, wet and dry areas.
- Finish smooth finish.
- Not easy to crack.
- Power is strong.
- Easily tidied up.
- Can be coated paint.
- Does not dry quickly.
- Prevent cracking of hair.
1. PREPARATION STAGE
- Let the plaster layer dry perfectly.
- The surface to be coated AM 88 should be flat, not cracked, and not perforated to save the use of the acian.
- Clean the application area from dust, paint, oil, grease, and other impurities that interfere with the work of the material.
- Dampen the application area with clean water to facilitate the reaction of the material to the field of application.
2. MIXING STAGE
- Into a clean container containing 14 liters of water, pour 40 kg AM 88 bit by bit while stirring until smooth and shaped paste.
- Let stand 5 minutes for the polymer and additive to react perfectly.
3. APPLICATION STAGE
- Repeat stirring with a cement spoon, then apply it to the application area.
- Apply AM 88 blade to the application field by using trowel.
- Trim and puree the results of the application using cement / sponge / styrofoam paper.
- Allow the acian to dry, for 24 hours the drying process should not be subject to water.
- Use clean water for mixing acian.
- Store in a sealed pack and in a dry place.
|BULK DENSITY (KG/LTR)
||1,00 +/- 0,05 (bulk density)
(27°C; 70% RH)
- Pot Life: 60 minutes
- Curing Time : 24 hours
- Full Cure : 28 days
||16 - 20 m2 / 40 kg
||40 kg Sack
||6 months in closed condition, dry location at room temperature.
Non Shrink Cementitious Grout
Premium White Skimcoat