NON SHRINK CEMENTITIOUS GROUT
AM 89 is a grouting product that functions as a gap filler and concrete repair. Contains cement that is not shrinking and has good flowability and has high compressive strength.
- Easy to use, just add water.
- Easy to mix using a hand mixer.
- Good flowing nature.
- Able to fill narrow gaps.
- Rapid strength increase.
- Consistent flow.
- High strength.
- Not corrosive.
- Exterior and Interior.
- Dry and Wet.
1. PREPARATION STAGE
- Clean the surface from oil, grease, dust and other impurities.
- Angkur for grouting must be cleaned of grease / oil by using an appropriate solvent.
- The surface of the substrate must be strong and rough so that the adhesive power is good.
- Before the surface application is moistened first.
2. MOLD MAKING
Make molds to hold or restrict grout, molds must be coated with grease or easily removable material.
3. MIXING STAGE
- To the container containing 4 liters of water, add 25 kg AM 89.
- Stir for 2-3 minutes using a mixer with a speed of 400-600 rpm.
4. APPLICATION STAGE
- Pour the mixture into a mold.
- Use a head box to make it easier to pour if necessary.
Clean all application equipment with water immediately after use before the mixture hardens. Hardened material can only be removed mechanically.
|BULK DENSITY (KG/LTR)
||1,3 (bulk density)
||4 liters of water for 25 kg AM 89 (16% by weight of water)
||1.980 kg/m3 of mortar
||Recommended layer thickness is 20 -100 mm
||25 Kg Sack
||12 months in unopened packages and stored in a dry place at room temperature.
Plaster Finish Coat
Premium White Skimcoat