Flexible Leakproof Coating
A cement-based Leakproof coating that has firm adhesion. Suitable for wet or submerged areas, such as swimming pools, concrete decks, water reservoirs, bathrooms, exterior walls of buildings, etc.
Product excellence :
+ Waterproof & flexible
+ High adhesion
+ Long lasting
+ Easy application
Packaging: 5 kgset & 25 kgset
PT Adiwisesa Mandiri (AM), a manufacturing company in building materials manufacturers and distributors, presents AM 122 (Flexible Leakproof Coatings) products that are waterproof or Leakproof with strong and durable adhesion made of cement.
AM 122 building material products can be the best waterproof or Leakproof coating solution for concrete applications, exterior walls, fish ponds, swimming pools, bathrooms, and other large water reservoirs that can be implemented on floors and interiors, as well as exterior.
- Must use AM 122 powder and liquid according to the mixing ratio, must not be replaced by other ingredients.
- Do not add other ingredients to the product.
- The Leakproof coating must be covered with plaster or screed so that it is not scratched or damaged by friction and exposure to direct sunlight.
- Do not come into contact with water during the drying process.
- Store the product in a dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- It has high waterproof properties, so it protects your building from leaks.
- Strong and durable bond with cement-based substrates.
- Follow the expansion and shrinkage of the substrate so that the coating is not damaged.
- Easy to apply, just with a brush.
- Exterior and Interior.
- Wet and Submerged.
- Floor and Wall.
Swimming pool, not concrete, water tank (ground water tank), bathroom, basement, and the outer wall of the building.
- Concrete, screed, plaster.
1. PREPARATION STAGE
- Clean the application area from oil, grease, mold and, mildew, loose granules.
- Repair any holes or cracks in the application surface*
- It is recommended to make a hip at the angle where the application plane meets**
- If the application area feels hot, moisten with clean water using a sponge or brush.
* Use AM 70 mortar reinforcement to repair holes or cracks in application areas
** Use AM 612 strenghten gauze to strengthen hips and fracture-prone areas
2. MIXING STAGE
- Pour 4 kg of Powder AM 122 into a mixing container containing 1 kg of Liquid AM 122.
- Stir until smooth until it forms a paste.
- Allow 5 minutes for the polymer and additive to react completely.
3. APPLICATION STAGE
- Repeat stirring until smooth before application.
- Apply AM 122 using a brush or trowel on the application plane in a horizontal direction. Wait for it to dry for 1-2 hours.
- Apply AM 122 using a brush over the first dry coat in a vertical direction.
- Mainly for applications in areas submerged in water (swimming pools and water reservoirs), do three times of mastering.
- Do not add water or other ingredients.
- Protect the AM 122 layer with plaster or screed from scratching or damage.
- At the time of application, protect the application area against:
– Hot sun to avoid imperfect drying process.
– Rain and water to prevent the waterproofing layer from re-dissolving.
- Pay attention to open time and workability time.
|PRODUCT IDENTITY||AM 122||AM 122|
|DIFFERENT GRAVITY (KG/LTR):||1,6 +/- 0,05||1,02 +/- 0,02|
|VISCOSITY:||-||5.000 - 10.000 cps (Spdl 2/rpm3)|
|PH||-||9,0 - 10,0|
|PRODUCT QUALITY TESTING:||Bonding to concrete substrate : ASTM D 4541
Water impermeability : DIN 1048, part 1
|APPLICATION DATA (27°C; 70% RH)||Pot life :
Soak test: 7 days after application
Soak test duration: 7 days
Plaster/screed: 1 day after soak test drying
Tile installation: 7 days after plastering/screed
Grouting time: 1 day after the tiles are installed
Complete cure: 28 days
|ESTIMATION OF MATERIALS (m2/kg)||2 times of application = 2 m2 / 5 kg set|
|PRODUCT PACKAGING:||1 kg jerry can (Liquid) + 4 kg bag (Powder)
5 kg jerry can (Liquid) + 20 kg sack (Powder)
|STORAGE:||12 months if stored in a secure, dry place at room temperature.|